SideloadingÂ apps and games is possible with the latest Google TV with Chromecast. It implies you can quickly and install apk files for apps and games. So, in this article, Iâ€™ll show you how to install theÂ Cinema HD APK for Google TVÂ using the currentÂ ChromecastÂ version.
Cinema HD APK for Google TV
So, with a brand new Google TV newest version, the first thing we need to do is select developer settings. Then we can go ahead and download as many third-party apps as we desire. Itâ€™s similar to the Amazon Firestick if youâ€™ve ever used one.
If you havenâ€™t, I have shown you the entire process step by step that you can follow. Letâ€™s move!
How to Enable Developer Options on the Latest Version of Google TV
Connect the Google TV device to your smart TV and then go through the procedures below one by one.
1. Go to the profile menu on your Google TV screen, located in theÂ top right corner.
2. Go to the bottom of the page and click the gear button that saysÂ â€śSettings.â€ť
3.Scroll down a little farther and selectâ€śSystemâ€ť from the list of GoogleÂ TV sub-settings.
4. Now scroll down and select theÂ â€śAboutâ€ťÂ option.
5. Go almost down until you locate theÂ â€śAndroid TV OS Buildâ€ťÂ option, and donâ€™t forget to tap it seven times. You can choose that option and hit it seven times with the Google TV remoteâ€™s center circular button.
6. It will allow you to download third-party apps to your Google TV.
7. You should now see a brief notice on the screen that says, â€śYou are now a developer.â€ť
Youâ€™ll be able to download third-party programs from other online app stores once that option is enabled.
How to Download Cinema HD APK for Google TV (With Chromecast)
Follow the instructions below to installÂ Cinema HD APK for Google TVÂ 4K after youâ€™ve become a developer on your Google TV.
1. From your Google TVâ€™s settings or your profile, navigate to the home screen.
2. Select theÂ â€śAppsâ€ťÂ option from the horizontal list, which is the fifth choice.
3. Scroll down to App Categories and then select â€śSearch for Apps.â€ť
4. In the search field, typeÂ â€śDownloaderâ€ťÂ and install the app on your Google TV.
5. Once the downloader software installation is complete, select theÂ â€śOpenâ€ťÂ option.
6. You must now navigate to yourÂ profile settingsÂ and then toÂ privacy.
7. To get to Security & Restrictions, scroll down.
8. Then select Unknown SourcesÂ from the drop-down menu.
9. Toggle on the option for unknown sources, which is located next to the downloading app.
10. Return to your Google TVâ€™s home screen and select the Downloader app from the Your Apps area.
11. After selecting theÂ â€śAllowâ€ťÂ option, typeÂ https://cinemahdapkappdownload.com/cinema-hd-v2/Â into the URL field and press enter.
12. On your Google TV, open the page and scroll down until you find the download option.
13. Please wait a few moments after downloading Cinema HD APKÂ Latest Version for Google TV from that page.
14. Following the on-screen directions, you can easily install the program once the apk has been downloaded successfully.
15. Open theÂ Cinema HD APK AppÂ from your Google TVâ€™s Apps area at any time. By employing the same strategy.
On your Google TV, you can install any other movie app or game. If you have any questions about this post, please ask them in the comments section. Remember to look forÂ Cinema HD APK for Google TVÂ Chromecast.
How To Update Cinema HD APK for Google TV with Chromecast
1. Have you updated the Cinema HD APK for your Google TVÂ to the current version? Letâ€™s take a look at the manual.
2. Iâ€™m assuming youâ€™ve loaded the old version of theÂ Cinema APKÂ on your Chromecast-enabledÂ Google TV.
3. From the home screen of your Google TV, navigate to the Apps area.
4. Scroll down till you see Cinema APK AppÂ in the list.
5. Select the app and hold it for a few moments until the screen below appears.
6. Scroll down to the â€śView Detailsâ€ť option.
7. To delete theÂ Cinema APK AppÂ from yourÂ Google Chromecast TV, use theÂ â€śUninstallâ€ťÂ button.
8. You wonâ€™t find automatic updates or in-app updates on your Google TV because the app isnâ€™t from the Google Play Store.
9. To receive the latest versionÂ (v18.104.22.168)Â for your Google TV, go to the URL address mentioned above on the downloader app.
10. Once the download is complete, press theÂ â€śInstallâ€ťÂ button to install the latest version ofÂ Cinema HD APK for Google TVÂ with Chromecast.
Itâ€™s a never-ending process! This is something youâ€™ll have to do every time you wish to update the Google TV app. To upgradeÂ Cinema HD APK for AndroidÂ orÂ Cinema HD Firestick, follow this method.
Final Words of Cinema HD APK for Google TV
Google TV is the most recent version, and it includes a remote and the usual Chromecast. So, just like a firestick, you can now install apps and games on your Google TV and play about with them. I hope you enjoyed my demonstration of the best technique to install cinema apk on Google TV that I am aware of.