Sideloading apps and games is possible with the latest Google TV with Chromecast. It implies you can quickly and install apk files for apps and games. So, in this article, I’ll show you how to install the Cinema HD APK for Google TV using the current Chromecast version.
Cinema HD APK for Google TV
So, with a brand new Google TV newest version, the first thing we need to do is select developer settings. Then we can go ahead and download as many third-party apps as we desire. It’s similar to the Amazon Firestick if you’ve ever used one.
If you haven’t, I have shown you the entire process step by step that you can follow. Let’s move!
How to Enable Developer Options on the Latest Version of Google TV
Connect the Google TV device to your smart TV and then go through the procedures below one by one.
1. Go to the profile menu on your Google TV screen, located in the top right corner.
2. Go to the bottom of the page and click the gear button that says “Settings.”
3.Scroll down a little farther and select“System” from the list of Google TV sub-settings.
4. Now scroll down and select the “About” option.
5. Go almost down until you locate the “Android TV OS Build” option, and don’t forget to tap it seven times. You can choose that option and hit it seven times with the Google TV remote’s center circular button.
6. It will allow you to download third-party apps to your Google TV.
7. You should now see a brief notice on the screen that says, “You are now a developer.”
You’ll be able to download third-party programs from other online app stores once that option is enabled.
How to Download Cinema HD APK for Google TV (With Chromecast)
Follow the instructions below to install Cinema HD APK for Google TV 4K after you’ve become a developer on your Google TV.
1. From your Google TV’s settings or your profile, navigate to the home screen.
2. Select the “Apps” option from the horizontal list, which is the fifth choice.
3. Scroll down to App Categories and then select “Search for Apps.”
4. In the search field, type “Downloader” and install the app on your Google TV.
5. Once the downloader software installation is complete, select the “Open” option.
6. You must now navigate to your profile settings and then to privacy.
7. To get to Security & Restrictions, scroll down.
8. Then select Unknown Sources from the drop-down menu.
9. Toggle on the option for unknown sources, which is located next to the downloading app.
10. Return to your Google TV’s home screen and select the Downloader app from the Your Apps area.
11. After selecting the “Allow” option, type https://cinemahdapkappdownload.com/cinema-hd-v2/ into the URL field and press enter.
12. On your Google TV, open the page and scroll down until you find the download option.
13. Please wait a few moments after downloading Cinema HD APK Latest Version for Google TV from that page.
14. Following the on-screen directions, you can easily install the program once the apk has been downloaded successfully.
15. Open the Cinema HD APK App from your Google TV’s Apps area at any time. By employing the same strategy.
On your Google TV, you can install any other movie app or game. If you have any questions about this post, please ask them in the comments section. Remember to look for Cinema HD APK for Google TV Chromecast.
How To Update Cinema HD APK for Google TV with Chromecast
1. Have you updated the Cinema HD APK for your Google TV to the current version? Let’s take a look at the manual.
2. I’m assuming you’ve loaded the old version of the Cinema APK on your Chromecast-enabled Google TV.
3. From the home screen of your Google TV, navigate to the Apps area.
4. Scroll down till you see Cinema APK App in the list.
5. Select the app and hold it for a few moments until the screen below appears.
6. Scroll down to the “View Details” option.
7. To delete the Cinema APK App from your Google Chromecast TV, use the “Uninstall” button.
8. You won’t find automatic updates or in-app updates on your Google TV because the app isn’t from the Google Play Store.
9. To receive the latest version (v22.214.171.124) for your Google TV, go to the URL address mentioned above on the downloader app.
10. Once the download is complete, press the “Install” button to install the latest version of Cinema HD APK for Google TV with Chromecast.
Final Words of Cinema HD APK for Google TV
Google TV is the most recent version, and it includes a remote and the usual Chromecast. So, just like a firestick, you can now install apps and games on your Google TV and play about with them. I hope you enjoyed my demonstration of the best technique to install cinema apk on Google TV that I am aware of.